Show and Trial dates are April 13, 14 and 15, 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 9PM
NEW LOCATION: Ora Mae Harn Park - 13250 N. Lon Adams Rd., Marana, AZ 85653 MAP
Show Schedule Thus Far:
Friday, April 13th
Saturday, April 14th
Sunday, April 15th
Obedience and Rally Judges:
Miss Bonnie Lee
Mrs. Linda Hause
NOTE: Class Order will be Novice class first on Saturday. Utility and Master classes start first on Sunday.
Friday afternoon: Mr. Samuel Israel
Saturday morning: Mr. R. LaMar Frederick
Saturday afternoon: Mr. Carmelo (Carmen) Battaglia
Sunday Futurity/Maturity: Mr. Scott Yergin
Currently, we are referring folks to these pet friendly hotels with the caveat that we have yet to confirm any discounts/deals with all of them. Red Roof Inn has agreed to offer us a block of rooms at $81 per night. When making reservations at the RED ROOF INN please let them know that you are part of our show so that you can get the HOST HOTEL DISCOUNT. We suggest that you reserve your room early as the hotels fill up fast.
Click on a hotel name listed below to go to their website
RV PARKING INFORMATION:
RV Parking will be available AT NO COST at the show site during the day. Overnight parking will be located less than a block away (park rules). There are no hook-ups available so your RV must be self-contained.
- Baby Gate Rings for Obedience and Rally
- Titling Rosettes for Companion Events (titles must have been earned at out show)
- First Place Prizes for all regular classes and Beginner Puppy Specialty Class
- Our Famous Hospitality! Breakfast pastries each day, lunch on Saturday (no cost but donations are appreciated). Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water are available each day to all exhibitors. We ALWAYS have some baked goodies around for everyone to enjoy throughout the day.
- Catered dinner on Saturday night
- Friday Night Obedience/Rally Tune-up With a Pizza Party for everyone! All proceeds will be donated to the Marana Animal Control.
- Dog games (handlers encouraged to participate)
- Raffle 50% of the proceeds will be donated to our local 4H program.