By registering for one of our training classes, you are committing to attend the classes offered for the 8 week session. For your part, you are making a committment to your dog and to us that you will attend the classes and practice the lessons. For our part, we agree to provide you instruction and guidance for each of the training classes. We know that life happens and we try our best to accommodate that. Our training instructors are volunteers, giving of their knowledge and experience so while we want to do our best to be fair to our students with regard to refunds, we also are cognizant that we need to have everyone be respectful of our instructors time.
Below is our policy on refunds:
- Transfers to another class or refunds may be offered to any student immediately following the first class if they decide the class is not the right fit for them and their dog.
- If a handler chooses to discontinue the course, (after week one) the handler will not receive the remaining handouts(lesson plans) and are not due any money as a refund.
- If you or your dog becomes ill and you cannot begin or continue the class, we will allow you to apply your payment and join the next training session in the applicable week you missed.
- We will not provide refunds for lack of attendance. If due to inclement weather or Marana Parks and Recreation decides to close the park we will not offer refunds for that training session; we will attempt to make up the time.
- If after review by the instructors involved we decide we cannot offer appropriate training for you and your dog, we will offer you a full refund and provide references to local trainers and behaviorists.